Scat's Chinese Entertainments World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelababy wants to shoot with Huang Xiaoming and choose a handsome richman to be boyfriend

Go down

Angelababy wants to shoot with Huang Xiaoming and choose a handsome richman to be boyfriend Empty Angelababy wants to shoot with Huang Xiaoming and choose a handsome richman to be boyfriend

Post  Scat Sat May 22, 2010 4:07 am

source:sohu.com

Angelababy wants to shoot with Huang Xiaoming and
choose a handsome richman to be boyfriend

Angelababy wants to shoot with Huang Xiaoming and choose a handsome richman to be boyfriend Angela10

Angelababy appeared the opening of a fashion shop. Because it’s time of 520 Website’s Valentine's day, she didn’t forget to say “I love you” to all the net citizens.

To be asked whether “you” including her rumored boyfriend Huang Xiaoming? She said: “I just say it to fans who are surfing on line.” Reporters kept on asking:“So you’ve got a great deal of boyfriends?”

She said, ”If net citizens think so, I am a Playbaby! Actually, I am not a play girl but devoted.”

By talking about the qualifications of boyfriend, Baby spoke frankly and bluntly that she likes handsome man whom has got more money could be better. To be asked whether will mind a man divorced and has a child, she said, ”Hit it off is the most important.”

Angelababy revealed she will take a shoot but the details haven’t come out. To be asked whether she wants to cooperate with rumored boyfriend Huang Xiaoming, she said, ” Of course. If I have a chance, I really want.” “Do you think he’s acting skill is good?” “I don’t know how to answer this question, if I say something, people will think I sensationalize news. I am afraid of this.”

For other two attendant Japanese models , Angelababy showed confident and didn’t care compared.

Scat
Admin

http://ilovechinese.888ubb.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum